It's been five years since I married my goofy man and this is what he is coming home to after work. Lucky, no?
Here is the Microsoft Paint version of what I look like today at work. I've had SO many mishaps, it's UNBELIEVEABLE! All I can do is laugh. It ALL happened before noon (except for peanut butter incident...see below).
6:15 am-coffee stain number 2. Change pants
7 am-butt stain from rubbing against Jeep while trying to get in. Didn't know it was there until I got to work....wearing my THIRD pair of pants for the day.
7:20 am-multiple coffe stain wounds. lid malfunction while existing said transportation vehicle (aka Jeep).
7:21 am-lunch stain number 1. pick up grocery bag with soup in tupperware. lid malfunction number 2 + hole in grocery bag = lunch stains.
7:22 am-lunch stain number 2. tried to make said grocery bag work to get evil soup in to building and dispose of. FAIL.
11:30 am-go to subway for lunch in newly designed hobo uniform, get drink with sandwich. Fill cup with ice, put cup under iced tea dispenser. cup fills with iced tea to about 2/3 full. iced tea hits piece of ice in just.the.right.position. shoots over top of cup....on to pants.
2:30 pm-spread rice cake with peanut butter. yum! attempt to take bite number 1 and drop damn thing on leg. upside down. rice cake sized peanut butter ring on pants. (not included in illustrations).
Did I mention I'm wearing REALLY SUPER LIGHT colored khaki's today? no?
I believe he finds this incredibly amusing because I work in a place where khakis are considered "dressing down".
Happy 5th wedding anniversary honey!
Enjoy blogging world.


4 comments:
im a dork.
I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary - and I LOVED your drawings :) sorry about your luck - but I did get a bit of a chuckle out of it - I apologize ;)
lol! Love the drawing, but sorry about your luck! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!! *Betsy*
Love the drawings! happy belated anniversary and hopefully the day did get better after all those mishaps :)
Post a Comment